Several major technology themes that are being researched at the University of Leeds by world-class research groups have the potential to make a transformational difference in the development of low carbon technologies for the future.
The Doctoral Training Centre (DTC) is a unique opportunity to integrate these efforts and unify their outcomes.
The University has internationally leading research strengths in each of our theme areas underpinned by >£40m of EPSRC, NERC, ESRC, TSB, EU, Industry etc., research spend, and more than 1000 archived peer reviewed papers since 2001, typically in leading journals and with high citation counts.
The DTC brings together a cohort of postgraduate research students and their supervisors to enable innovative technological solutions in our key research themes where we have existing expertise.
Associated Interdisciplinary Research Centres
- Institute of Earth, Energy & Environment (E3)
- Sustainability Research Institute
- Institute of Transport Studies
- Energy Research Institute
- Institute of Particle Science & Engineering
- Institute for Materials Research
- Centre for Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Centre for Integrated Petroleum Engineering and Geosciences
- Sorby Multiphase Flow Laboratory
- Centre for Integrated Energy Research